Founded in December 2016, AHL Water (Pty) Ltd is a registered private company (2016/499899/07) with 100% black female ownership (Level 1B-BEE). The company is headed by Ayesha Laher, a professional scientist with 13 years’ experience in water and wastewater treatment. Backed by our experience, expertise and Integrity, we aim to provide holistic water services solutions to commercial, government and private clients throughout Southern Africa.
Sustainable management of water and wastewater systems to ensure a safe, reliable supply of water to all citizens of our country
Our Core Values
Integrity = We mean what we say and say what we mean
Excellence =We strive to get better, smarter and more innovative in what we are doing.
Why AHL Water
• Holistic Approach
Unlike other consultancies who only focus on infrastructure, we offer holistic water services solu-tions focusing on design, operations, maintenance and management of water supply systems as per Capable Plant Model of the American Water Works Association to ensure sustainable operations.
•We adopt a systematic approach rooted in Risk-management principles
This is aligned with:
• Water Safety Planning concept of the World Health Organisation
• Legislative requirements outlined in the Blue, Green, and No Drop Certification pro-gram of the Department of Water and Sanitation,
• Norms and standards (SANS 241).
The aim is to identify, mitigate and manage risk throughout the supply system leading to sustain-able operations and production of water/effluent that is compliant with relevant licenses, norms and standards.
• As we do not supply/endorse technology or products, our solutions are unbiased and appropriate; based on the client’s unique requirements (core business, operational model, budget).
• Solutions are based on scientific proof, incorporating local and international best practise principles
Benefits of our approach